Fixes abrupt pitch change, autopilot disengaging in flight, cruise speed, and scales ITT readings into more realistic readings.
1) Go to your Opensky ERJ root directory. For example:
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\OSERJ-145XR (For FS9)
D:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\OSERJ-145XR (For FSX)
2) delete the current aircraft.cfg & xxxxxx.air files from your computer.
3) From this package, copy the 2 desired FDE files. One must be an
aircraft.cfg file, the other must be an xxxxxx.air file.
4) Paste both files into your ERJ directory.
5) Rename the aircrft.cfg file, so that it only shows
“aircraft.cfg”. For instance:
6) Start your flight simulator and enjoy!